▲ Top of Page
- Long horizontal laterals at shallow depths (500')
- Laterals have been successfully drilled out to over 9,000 ft.
- ROP (Rate of Penetration) remains as high as 80% while drilling long laterals
- Pushes and pulls 330,000 lbs.
- Wiggle steer technology
- Allows curves and laterals to be drilled faster
- Drilling shallow laterals at depths conventional rigs can not
- Very mobile - one day rig up - one day rig down with low moving cost
- No lay down machines needed
- Tool joints are less likely to be caught in keyseats downhole due to the ability to rotate drill pipe while tripping
- Safety - minimized roughneck assistance - 99% self automated when tripping pipe or making a connection
- One rig from start to completion
- No rat/mouse hole needed
- No cranes needed to rig up or rig down
- Built in autodial feature using 3PS torque tension sub